How do I request general maintenance?
Please ensure that all maintenance requests are completed in writing. Click here to submit a maintenance request online. For EMERGENCY REPAIRS, and to find out what is considered an ‘emergency’, please see below.
What is considered an emergency repair?
Emergency repairs are those that could cause injury to tenants or damage to the property, and may include:
- Broken or burst water pipes
- A blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- A serious roof, or gas, leak
- Dangerous electrical faults, dangerous powerpoints, loose wires etc
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
- Faults or damages that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- Faults likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
If an emergency repair is required please contact your property manager – they are available 24/7 for any emergency.
What do I do in the case of cyclones?
There is a cyclones procedure in your rental pack but for more information go to www.